One thought I forgot on my previous blogg for a meaningful workout is that you set a goal that when you loose x number of pounds/inches (x not being the complete amount desired loss but rather a goal like 50 pounds or to get under a hundred pound mark that you are close to) that you reward yourself for achieving your goal. Make sure that the reward is something that you really want, put money aside so you can purchase it when you get to your goal. My current goal is to get below 300 my personal prize is a iPod nano. The reason why I want it is first it's a small mp3 that can be used as a watch. But it's also a tool that I can use as I workout.
Today's exercise was all about cardio:
1. Warm up on bike using the expresso speedway which is a 1 mile track
2. Core excercise on bike using the bent spoke track which is 4 miles long
3. Intncity exercise on bike using the expresso speedway making a new personal record of 3:03
4. Tried some aliptical but I was not liking it.
5. Then I did the 5's on the track (warm up walk 10 laps, then run 5 walk 5 alternating, then cool down walking 10 laps) for 2 miles walking, and 1 mile run.
A few more thoughts on exercise. First be sure to warm up before doing a physical exercyces, this includes doing some stretching, your body will thank you latter, also start the exercise off slow and speed up as you go. Second be sure you are drinking lots of water, because you are sweating a lot of water out, in addition it helps rinse toxins out of the body.
Hope everyone has a good weekend and keep exercising. W4TW
No comments:
Post a Comment